Heritage Aviation is dedicated to the health, happiness and growth of it’s employees.
As important as machinery is to our operations, it is the people who work here that set Heritage apart. Customers return to us because of the quality of our work, but more importantly, because of the caliber of our employees.
Heritage offers each of its employees a competitive salary, a compelling benefits package, vacation time, and a rewarding work environment where you can fulfill your career ambitions. We invest in all of our employees to help them reach their full potential.
If you’d like to join our team of aviation professionals, please visit our current openings page to apply.
At Heritage Aviation we acknowledge that culture is the pulse of our organization and key success. We are committed to taking care of customers, employees, and the environment in all aspects of our operation. Our team is built around being honest and fair, and we encourage creativity and fun.
Heritage Aviation is an employee owned aviation services company that provides Maintenance, Avionics, and Fixed Base Operations (FBO) from Burlington International Airport. Our FBO provides a wide range of aircraft ground handling services including fueling, deicing, and line services, ground transportation, catering, hangar, and ramp space. Heritage Aviation was named as one of the “Best Places To Work in VT” in 2017.
Responsibilities: * Perform general maintenance items on aircraft and related systems. This shall include, but not be limited to items such as general maintenance inspection tasks, removal and installation of panels and components, repair work, and sheet metal repair or installation.
* Troubleshooting and evaluation of systems on the aircraft when designated.
* Inspection and evaluation of the aircraft and components when designated.
* Performance of ground runs as qualified on type aircraft.
* Make entries into maintenance logs & work orders IAW FAR part 43 and Operator/Air Carrier manuals.
* Any other job-related duties as assigned by management.
* Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
* Must have a valid, clean state driver’s license.
* Must have a valid A&P license.
* Must pass a pre-employment drug test and will be a part of the Drug & Alcohol program.*
* Must be willing to be part of the on-call rotation.
* Cessna Citation experience a plus.
* Sheet metal experience preferred.
* Avionics experience preferred.