Are you interested in the aviation industry; and do you have experience with customer service? As a Maintenance Administrator, you will work in a team environment, working closely with Aircraft Maintenance personnel and our customers. We invite you to become a member of the Heritage Aviation team.
Heritage Aviation is an employee owned aviation services company that provides Maintenance, Avionics, and Fixed Base Operations (FBO) from Burlington International Airport. Our FBO provides a wide range of aircraft ground handling services including fueling, deicing, and line services, ground transportation, catering, hangar, and ramp space. Heritage Aviation was named as one of the “Best Places To Work in VT ” in 2017.
Objective: To assist the Repair Station in an administrative capacity to help assure safety & customer service exceed the customers’ expectations.
* Manage phone communications for the Repair Station.
* Assist with maintenance and avionics work orders, build up, data entry and invoicing.
* Obtain and track warranty repair and reimbursement of services provided.
* Filing claims on customers’ accounts.
* Provide administrative support to the repair station as tasks are assigned.
* Assist the Director of Maintenance with scheduling of work.
* Filing work orders and logbook entries.
* Work with maintenance technicians to effectively deploy material assets.
* Assist Parts Supervisor in adequate training of all product support personnel for the purpose of identification and segregation of unapproved parts.
* Maintaining conformity with work rules, regulations, and safety procedures.
* Insuring that proper paperwork and certificates of conformance are maintained and delivered to maintenance personnel with the corresponding parts. (228 to Westside Operation)
* Parts ordering, shipping and receiving for all material needs with the GA and Corporate side when Parts room employee is absent.
* Building Trust
* Delivering Results
* Problem Solving
* Taking Initiative
* Functional Knowledge & Skills
* Service to Others/Customer Focused
Experience with MS Office Applications preferred (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Exceptional customer service skills & professionalism.
Prior experience with Total FBO preferred.
Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
Ability to plan and prioritize competing tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
Basic Aircraft Systems knowledge preferred.
Forklift experience preferred.
Job Specific Requirements:
Physical: Sedentary work. Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Environmental: Not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions due to the office/administrative duties of this position.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
Travel: Limited amount of travel may be required for training events and/or professional development courses (5-10%).