Heritage Aviation is dedicated to the health, happiness and growth of it’s employees.
As important as machinery is to our operations, it is the people who work here that set Heritage apart. Customers return to us because of the quality of our work, but more importantly, because of the caliber of our employees.
Heritage offers each of its employees a competitive salary, a compelling benefits package, vacation time, and a rewarding work environment where you can fulfill your career ambitions. We invest in all of our employees to help them reach their full potential.
If you’d like to join our team of aviation professionals, please visit our current openings page to apply.
At Heritage Aviation we acknowledge that culture is the pulse of our organization and key success. We are committed to taking care of customers, employees, and the environment in all aspects of our operation. Our team is built around being honest and fair, and we encourage creativity and fun.
Heritage Aviation is an employee owned aviation services company that provides Maintenance, Avionics, and Fixed Base Operations (FBO) from Burlington International Airport. Our FBO provides a wide range of aircraft ground handling services including fueling, deicing, and line services, ground transportation, catering, hangar, and ramp space. Heritage Aviation was named as one of the “Best Places To Work in VT” in 2017.
Responsibilities: * Perform general maintenance items on aircraft and related systems. This shall include, but not be limited to items such as general maintenance inspection tasks, removal and installation of panels and components, repair work, and sheet metal repair or installation.
* Troubleshooting and evaluation of systems on the aircraft when designated.
* Inspection and evaluation of the aircraft and components when designated.
* Performance of ground runs as qualified on type aircraft.
* Make entries into maintenance logs & work orders IAW FAR part 43 and Operator/Air Carrier manuals.
* Any other job-related duties as assigned by management.
* Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
* Must have a valid, clean state driver’s license.
* Must have a valid A&P license.
* Must pass a pre-employment drug test and will be a part of the Drug & Alcohol program.*
* Must be willing to be part of the on-call rotation.
* Cessna Citation experience a plus.
* Sheet metal experience preferred.
* Avionics experience preferred.
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Are you interested in the aviation industry; and do you have experience with customer service? As a Customer Service Representative, you will work in a team environment, working with flight crews and passengers. We invite you to become a member of the Heritage Aviation team.
Responsibilities: * Delivering a proactive, personalized, professional experience to our customers with a smile.
* Arranging services including hotel, catering, and ground transportation.
* Working closely with line service personnel and pilots to coordinate aircraft services, such as fuel and hangar storage.
* Effectively communicating via air-to-ground radio and ground-to-ground radio, in addition to other forms of communication.
* Educating customers on available services, promotions and programs.
* Processing customer invoices.
* Answering customer questions and resolving issues as necessary.
Customer service/hospitality experience is required. Experience in the aviation industry is very much desired, but not a requirement. Prospective applicants must have a strong sense of safety and customer service to apply. Flexibility with your schedule is a must as we operate from 6am-10pm seven days per week, 365 days per year. As a minimum requirement, each applicant must possess the following:
* Able to pass an FAA 10-year background check & pre-employment substance test
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (English)
* Proficient computer skills
* A valid state driver’s license and meet the company’s insurability requirements
* Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to plan and prioritize competing tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
* An aptitude for creative problem-solving and analysis
* Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality