Are you interested in the aviation industry; or do you like working in a fast-paced environment, often outdoors with plenty of variety? As a Line Service Technician, you will provide ground support to arriving and departing aircraft, and customer service for crew members and their passengers. You will be the first point of contact for our customers arriving on our ramp, so safety and customer service are of the highest priority. We invite you to become a member of the Heritage Aviation team and learn a valuable skilled trade.
Heritage Aviation is an employee owned aviation services company that provides Maintenance, Avionics, and Fixed Base Operations (FBO) from Burlington International Airport. Our FBO provides a wide range of aircraft ground handling services including fueling, deicing, and line services, ground transportation, catering, hangar, and ramp space. Heritage Aviation was named as one of the “Best Places To Work in VT” in 2017.
* Delivering a proactive, personalized, professional experience to our customers.
* Provide a variety of aircraft services, including marshaling, fueling, deicing, hangar storage, towing and other ground support.
* Coordinate and direct ramp movements for arriving and departing aircraft.
* Operate ground service equipment, such as tugs, fuel trucks, deicers, etc.
* Additional responsibilities may include providing transportation for passengers/crew as required.
Experience in the aviation industry is very much desired, but not a requirement. Prospective applicants must have a strong sense of safety and customer service to apply. This position does require you to work in all weather conditions and you can be on your feet for several hours at a time. Flexibility with your schedule is a must as we operate 24 hours a day, (this includes after hours services) seven days per week, 365 days per year. As a minimum requirement, each applicant must possess the following:
* Able to pass an FAA 10-year background check & pre-employment substance test
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (English)
* A valid state driver’s license and meet the company’s insurability requirements
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds
* Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to plan and prioritize competing tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
* An aptitude for creative problem-solving and analysis
* Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality