Thank you for your interest in working at Heritage Aviation!
Please see below our Current Openings.
GROUND SERVICE EQUIPMENT / AUTOMOTIVE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
The Ground Service Equipment (GSE) / Automotive Maintenance Technician is responsible for the troubleshooting and repair of internal midsize trucks, automotive and external airline ground vehicles such as tugs and belt loaders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compliance with local, state, and federal requirements associated with ground service equipment maintenance.
- Maintenance, including preventative maintenance as identified in the Ground Equipment Service Program, of all company ground service equipment and vehicles.
- Troubleshooting and repair of all company ground service equipment and vehicles at any necessary time.
- Other duties as required to include but not limited to external/airline GSE maintenance, aircraft deicing, plowing, etc.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ of gasoline and diesel engine repair & diagnostic experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to read and comprehend Repair Manuals and wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Must have own tools.
- Must be able to sit, stand, squat, bend, crawl, lay, twist and turn arms and body, and lift above head for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to pass 10-year criminal background check as a requirement to work on the airfield and must have valid driver’s license.